Thursday, May 6, 2010

National Elementary Honor Society

Tyler was inducted in to the National Elementary Honor Society on May 4, 2010. This is the first of this type of program for our district in the Elementary schools.
Tyler and Justin (his mentor) holding his certificate and showing his medal.
Membership demonstrates outstanding Scholarship and Responsibility and a commitment to excellence in Leadership and Service.

The National Honor Society Pledge
As a member of the National Elementary Honor Society I pledge to:
Be a strong student, achieving the most from my education;
Demonstrate Responsibility, showing enthusiasm and working hard in all that I do;
Learn the skills of Leadership, practicing them in all aspects of my life;
Be of Service to my school and community, showing that I care;
And be a role model for my peers, helping us all to achieve our best.

Great job Tyler!! We are so proud of you.

1 comment:

Ash Att said...

Thats so awesome!! tell Tyler congrats for me!! he is such a lil stud