Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas pictures

I am so late with Christmas pictures, but decided to put them up anyway...
Here are the kids Christmas morning.
We have the tradition of spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's with all the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins.  We look forward to spending lots of time together.
They couldn't wait to get in and find the goods.

Tyler got his wish...a new Wii game and dart board.  
He had several things on his list and he did end up getting several more.
Jenna got the coveted Zhu Zhu Pet.  
It was the hit of the day!!
Megan and her babies! :)  She loves her baby stuff.  
Our little Momma!
I love this picture of Jenna!  I think it's how we all felt.  
It was snowing so much that we opted to spend another night at Grandma's.  
Here is what it looked like outside...
It was a crazy amount of snow.  I don't remember how much exactly, but I do remember we didn't go anywhere for days.  In fact the snow just barely melted and it's March 11th.  
This is my sister-in-laws house.  The battery died before they could take one of my house.
Happy times!  It would have been even more fun had we had my Dad's snowmobiles. :)


1 comment:

Angie said...

We did the Zhu Zhu pets here too...the girls LOVED them! That is SO much snow...wow. I remember the days of snowmobiling. That was so much fun!