Tuesday, November 11, 2008

While you're up...

While sitting here at the computer, doing my relaxing in the afternoon thing, Megan says to me..."While you're upstairs, will you get me a snack and a drink?" Justin says she is taking control. I say she is just letting me know that when I do go upstairs, she'd like a little refreshment. It brings a smile to my face every time she does this. Especially when I have no immediate plans of going upstairs.

Another funny thing Megan as been doing now for quite some time is asking where we are going. It usually happens when she is in bed. "Mom, where I go afer nigh nigh?" I'll tell her preschool and she responds with..."with Miss Cheri and Miss Rose?" I say, "Yes". She then says, "Mom where I going afer preschool?" And on and on. Justin thinks I must go go go all the time and she is becoming accustomed to being 'on the go' all the time. It really isn't so.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Aren't kiddies funny? Brandon always asks me where all we are going so he can "check" them off as we go. He says "check" and gives the thumbs up after completing a stop. Funny stuff. Megan is such a beautiful little girl. Keeps you hopping doesn't she? We all have one!

Staying Young in Vegas said...

Taylor was the same way, except he would ask, "what is our schedule tomorrow". He hasn't grown out of it, either. He just wants to be prepared for what's ahead. Also, that picture of Meg looks so much like Jenna at that age!

Wagonerds said...

Well, they say there is no such thing as a bad question. It is nice to have those sweet conversations. It also sounds like she has learned how to mult-task already.